So Day two at this Blogging thingy that has me hooked on other ppls lives. So to stike some intrest I have a short story to tell.
I was Born in Monterey Ca, the summer of 19-- ( yeah thats not important). My mom had been born and raised in Carmel-by-the-sea & my dad was a california transplant. He had been born and raised in Binghamton ,NY. I am the 2nd of 3 children so I have Middle child sydrom like you wouldn't BELIEVE ! you will get to know that well I'm sure. In the summer of 1987 my father decided to become a pastor!! Yep so 4/5 years later I was welcomed into the world of being a PK!! So lets keep adding to the disfunction! OH did i mention that because of the new career path of my father we had to move to Dubuque IOWA! .....where does one go in a story after a bomb shell like that ?? Im not sure either. Thats a start right so now you will start to understand a lil right?
No comments:
Post a Comment